The Davidic Servant

Jim

The Davidic Servant

Post by Jim »

Research into this may lead to more research. A person using the name Alaris wrote this blog which once you look into, you may never leave.

https://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/ ... rvant.html
The Wicker Man

Re: The Davidic Servant

Post by The Wicker Man »

Jim wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:37 pm Research into this may lead to more research. A person using the name Alaris wrote this blog which once you look into, you may never leave.

I have just arrived here by invitation from the LDS Freedom Forum. Alaris was a most frequent poster at the LDSFF. At LDSFF there are many really good threads on the Davidic Servant. With more opinions than just that of Alaris. I have a life story. I've always wanted to have a detailed and intelligent discussion about my life story so I took a chance and shared it. I got 99.9% grief and zero deep discussion. When I shared my story I knew nothing of the Davidic Servant. Yet one of the first readers said, " Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?". The attacks against me started right away. I had not even made a claim or speculated anything like that. I only gave facts. But in everyone's mind I was making a claim. Alaris was my most frequent attacker at that time. He would ask me a vague question just to set me up for rebuttal. Long story short it turns out that Alaris believes, by his own admission that he is the DS. Anyway, after studying about the DS I agree that my story does seem to indicate that I am the DS. But that is as far as I'm willing to go. Anyhoo if someone wants to know more about the DS it is best to ask me. That is because Alaris and others use extra biblical text like the discourse of Abbadon and The Book of Enoch that can't be trusted. Using those books has led Alaris to some erroneous conclusions. I can show just from the bible exactly who he is as he is mentioned by title in the bible. In the bible names are titles or descriptions. David means beloved. So when the bible in places identify him by David it just simply means God's beloved one.
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:19 pm
Jim wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:37 pm Research into this may lead to more research. A person using the name Alaris wrote this blog which once you look into, you may never leave.

I have just arrived here by invitation from the LDS Freedom Forum. Alaris was a most frequent poster at the LDSFF. At LDSFF there are many really good threads on the Davidic Servant. With more opinions than just that of Alaris. I have a life story. I've always wanted to have a detailed and intelligent discussion about my life story so I took a chance and shared it. I got 99.9% grief and zero deep discussion. When I shared my story I knew nothing of the Davidic Servant. Yet one of the first readers said, " Okay so you are the Davidic Servant then?". The attacks against me started right away. I had not even made a claim or speculated anything like that. I only gave facts. But in everyone's mind I was making a claim. Alaris was my most frequent attacker at that time. He would ask me a vague question just to set me up for rebuttal. Long story short it turns out that Alaris believes, by his own admission that he is the DS. Anyway, after studying about the DS I agree that my story does seem to indicate that I am the DS. But that is as far as I'm willing to go. Anyhoo if someone wants to know more about the DS it is best to ask me. That is because Alaris and others use extra biblical text like the discourse of Abbadon and The Book of Enoch that can't be trusted. Using those books has led Alaris to some erroneous conclusions. I can show just from the bible exactly who he is as he is mentioned by title in the bible. In the bible names are titles or descriptions. David means beloved. So when the bible in places identify him by David it just simply means God's beloved one.
I have visited LDSFF. I was banned a few years ago. This site does not have nearly as much traffic as LDSFF. But it is a different crowd. This was always more of a political forum than a religious one, but the things you are talking about are things that people need to know. The large amount of grief you got was likely because of the lack of deep discussion. I, myself, am not knowledgeable enough to engage in serious debate on these issues. But I can read. That which makes sense to me can be explained to those that I come into contact with.

Many people are seeking truth. They are not finding it at church. Many have read the Bible and Book of Mormon as well as other scriptures. The true meanings are often not discernable on the first reading. Call us spiritual weaklings that want to be spiritually strong.

Perhaps you will explain more and people will come. I certainly will tell some people that I have found someone that claims to have the answers that I have been seeking.
Fred Flintstone

Post by Fred Flintstone »

Welcome to the forum. I had read that someone suggested that you believed yourself to be the Davidic Servant. I did not know that you did not actually make this statement. See how rumors spread?

There are a few videos on Youtube about the DS, but most people are completely in the dark. Since this is a very important topic and one that is rarely if ever addressed in church, I would be real happy to see more information on the subject. This is not a topic to be relegated to Outer Darkness. This is a topic that should be addressed on mainstream media. What could possibly be more important than our very salvation?

I look forward to more of your posts.
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

Fred Flintstone wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forum. I had read that someone suggested that you believed yourself to be the Davidic Servant. I did not know that you did not actually make this statement. See how rumors spread?

There are a few videos on Youtube about the DS, but most people are completely in the dark. Since this is a very important topic and one that is rarely if ever addressed in church, I would be real happy to see more information on the subject. This is not a topic to be relegated to Outer Darkness. This is a topic that should be addressed on mainstream media. What could possibly be more important than our very salvation?

I look forward to more of your posts.
Some people know of the Davidic Servant from the scriptures but they do not know who he is or what he is. I will be starting a new thread on the Davidic Servant. The OP will be quite large because so much needs to be explained first. And I don't want to do this ad hoc so I will do some study first and try to structure it well. The DS can be a difficult subject to nail down.