Joel Skousen says planned rollout of the Mark of the Beast

The Wicker Man

Re: Joel Skousen says planned rollout of the Mark of the Beast

Post by The Wicker Man »

The mark of the beast is not for at least another six thousand years and is for the new earth not this one.
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:37 pm The mark of the beast is not for at least another six thousand years and is for the new earth not this one.
What brought you to this thinking? Perhaps you can expound on the new earth while you are at it.
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

RAM1500 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:09 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:37 pm The mark of the beast is not for at least another six thousand years and is for the new earth not this one.
What brought you to this thinking? Perhaps you can expound on the new earth while you are at it.
When this creation ends the new earth will be like the earth before the flood. It is past my bedtime so I have to keep this short, for now. This is the second life. The second life is what Jesus victory on the cross gained for those that fall short. Before the flood God striven with man to help man not to sin. But it was futile because of the sons of God that came down and mated with human women. The extraterrestrial DNA caused man's heart to be evil all the time. But Noah was pure in his generations. So God saved Noah. After the flood God no longer strives with man. That is why we are not condemned by our sins. On the new earth God will once again strive with man. He will help us not to sin.

On the new earth man will live as long as people lived before the flood. There will be many generations. There will be four kingdoms followed by ten kings or kingdoms and finally the AC will come to power. There will be scoffer that say it has been generations since are fathers fell asleep. Where is the promise of his coming. The New Jerusalem will take a long time to get to the new earth. So it is many thousands of years before the AC comes to power and the mark of the beast appears.

I'm sorry, I'm fading fast and I have to call it a night. Maybe I can do a better job another time.