The Devil's Timeline

Trucker Joe

The Devil's Timeline

Post by Trucker Joe »

The above post discusses the Lord's timeline. Here is the timeline of the adversary.

https://youtu.be/nTv1-uIisAY
The Wicker Man

Re: The Devil's Timeline

Post by The Wicker Man »

The devil does not have a timeline on this earth. If he has a timeline it is on the new earth. But, more likely if he does have a timeline it is imposed by God upon him.
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

Welcome to the forum Wicker Man.

I have wondered about time, from time to time. As in does time even exist outside of our earthly frame? One Eternal round and all.

On the other hand, there seems to be a sequence of events that happen in specific order. It took a while for satan to gain control of every country. This took a certain amount of "time" to organize the groups that would train the people that would infiltrate the organizations of authority around the world.

Communism was a big stepping stone. Satan's version of the United Order. Even Democracy was a major cog in the satanic wheel. Once you can force people to do things without a rebellion, freedom is gone.

One has to really have a wild paintbrush to paint a picture where homosexuality, abortion, or even traffic tickets are accepted. Getting the churches to be willing to be evil in order to raise money was a cog in the wheel. Almost every church joined the Secret Clergy Response Team. Even the LDS Church was willing to send people to their death in order to retain their loot. Even call it a godsend.

But this stuff would not have flown even a couple hundred years ago. So there seems to be a certain timeline of events that happen in order. I agree that satan is only in charge of events as God allows.

I would be interested in your further comments on the matter.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:44 pm The devil does not have a timeline on this earth. If he has a timeline it is on the new earth. But, more likely if he does have a timeline it is imposed by God upon him.
The silence in heaven expires 2025-2040, and on 4/8/2024 something spectacular will happen, barring planetary collision or something like that. Then there's July 2023 to wonder about.
Jim

Post by Jim »

High Spy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:30 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 10:44 pm The devil does not have a timeline on this earth. If he has a timeline it is on the new earth. But, more likely if he does have a timeline it is imposed by God upon him.
The silence in heaven expires 2025-2040, and on 4/8/2024 something spectacular will happen, barring planetary collision or something like that. Then there's July 2023 to wonder about.
Please enlighten us about July 2023.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Jim wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:05 pm
Sorry for delayed reply. Notification went to my junk mail. I added the notification email to my contacts to fix hopefully.

Re: ❝silence in heaven about the space of half an hour❞
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtop ... 9#p1198409
BeNotDeceived wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 am
Primary Outcast wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:54 am about a 1/2 hour of silence could be 25-35 minutes, there's that and it hasn't started yet, 7th seal hasn't been opened yet. Go through Rev chapter 6 and check off each prophecy, then the 7th seal will open.
Alternate phraseology needs be considered. :P

An hour is one way to specify a time interval (TI).

Saying “1/4 TI” would include up to 0.375 of a whole TI.

Saying three quarters of an hour is weird, so “1 whole hour” in the next higher phrase that would be spoken of, which would include 0.75 TI and longer.

Therefore saying about the space of half an hour includes a range from 3/8 to 3/4 of an hour. Interesting too, is that 3/8 is 0.38 rounded to two decimal places, making it unique among fractions.

https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/search. ... words=38ii
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/search. ... words=ASHH

There’s a couple links that tie things together, and may aid understanding of about the space of half a decade, as spoken of in another thread.
Oops, that’s about ASHH.

BRB
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Re: Has anybody seen this?
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 2#p2790962
High Spy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:34 pm
Father Francis wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:14 pm

Can anyone make sense of this for me? I chose Father Francis as my alias is actually based on an inside joke between me and some of my friends
A strange clue towards unraveling the current conundrum, as per a key post quoted from that other forum. :lol:
BeNotDeceived wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:22 pm

The sixth day of the seventh month. :lol:

G = the 7th letter of the alphabet
F = the 6th letter of the alphabet

The initials of the creator of march8miracle.org, where the Moroni timing pattern is made evident.

3*8**
The excerpt is from: Re: Ga Guidestones/Moroni dropping his trumpet?

Astronomical signs may point to July 2023, as when the Davidic Servant may stand, so July should come as no surprise.

Over and Out, High Spy from Way Up in the Sky, HI.

3*8**
There’s another note that I saved. 36866 was my UN on GLP from way back.

Mike saw stuff in the stars. Maybe he’ll respond here.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Hopefully Mike will get a notification that won’t go to his junk folder.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Jim wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:05 pm
The Wicker Man used Stellarium software to see him potentially standing the end of July 2023.