Proof Corona is a HOAX

It is now certain that the covid hoax is a conspiracy to reduce population. One has to be too stupid to be considered human to consider the vax. This thread has hundreds of proof that this is the biggest lie ever told.
RAM1500

Re: Proof Corona is a HOAX

Post by RAM1500 »

https://please-stay-ignorant.com/2021/0 ... never-was/

Vernoncoleman.com

Script thanks to Dr Coleman.

I am tired of the lies and misconceptions that have been spread about covid-19 during the last twelve months. I’ve lost count of the number of ways that politicians and journalists have attempted to mislead the public.

One of the rustiest lies is that the number of people dying in the UK was far greater than normal last year – because of covid-19.

A hospital consultant I spoke to a couple of days ago was insistent that the higher death total proved how deadly covid-19 really is.

He was wrong, of course.

Even if the number of deaths were higher than usual it doesn’t mean that the deaths were caused by the coronavirus. Many were a result of the lockdowns and the number dying of untreated cancer, heart disease and so on.

But doctors and journalists seem to want to believe the lies because they are more digestible than the truth.

So let’s take a hard look at official statistics which prove that the whole covid-19 pandemic is a hoax.

First, the total number dying.

The UK’s Office for National Statistics reports that the mortality rate per 100,000 population was 1,016 in 2020.

And that isn’t out of the ordinary.

For example, twenty years ago, in the year 2000, the crude mortality rate per 100,000 was 1031.60. The mortality rates vary from year to year and I believe they will soar in the next few years because of the closure of hospital departments and the fact that 4.7 million Britons are on waiting lists and many of those will wait more than a year for treatment.

But, the evidence shows not only that the death rate in 2020 was not exceptional, but that the number of deaths from covid-19 was much the same as the death rates from the flu. The Government’s own figures also show that NHS hospitals have not been hectic, overcrowded or busier than ever. Indeed, the figures show that hospitals have been quieter than usual. I’ve quoted all these figures many times. The staff had plenty of time to make jolly little dance videos.

I have, since March 2020, been pointing out that the Government was officially advised that the coronavirus was no more deadly than the flu. The link to the official proof of that is on both my websites – www.vernoncoleman.com and www.vernoncoleman.org

The fact checkers can’t argue with that.

Since the start of this hoax I have been saying that covid-19 is just the annual flu rebranded and better marketed.

The UK Government’s own figures prove that this is true. And I suspect that the figures around the world show the same story. Doctors everywhere have been falsifying death certificates – sometimes because they or their hospital receives a bonus for listing deaths as being caused by covid 19 rather than cancer or circulatory problems. I showed nine months ago that in the USA, the CDC has recognised that most of the deaths listed as being caused by covid-19 were in fact caused by something else.

But let me now prove to you that covid-19 is, in statistical terms, no more deadly than the annual flu. (And, incidentally, patients who have had the flu can suffer problems for months afterwards – it’s just that no one ever called it `long flu’.)

The current alleged total number of deaths from covid-19 in the UK is allegedly 127,000.

Everyone with brain tissue knows that this figure is absurdly high.

But I can prove that the death total is no more than might be expected with the flu – by using the Government’s own figures.

The official covid-19 figures are being rolled up from 2019 – and will presumably be rolled up indefinitely. It’s not the way these sort of statistics are handled. So the 127,000 covers two winters: the 2019/2020 winter and the 2020/2021 winter.

So get a single year’s covid deaths we divide the 127,000 by two.

That works out at 63,500. If the BBC fact checkers use a calculator they will eventually be able to obtain the same figure.

Now, a couple of days ago, the Office for National Statistics produced figures showing that 23% of registered coronavirus deaths were of people who died with and not of the coronavirus. I reckon that 23% is woefully low but it’s the Government figure so let’s use that for the moment.

Now if the BBC fact checkers pull out their little calculator again, they’ll find that 23% of 63,500 is 14,605.

And if they use that same calculator again they’ll find that 63,500 minus 14,605 comes to 48,895.

So there we are.

The total number of alleged covid-19 deaths per year, per season, is a maximum of 48,895 – according to the Government’s own figures.

Now that’s a tragedy, of course.

But the Government reported that the total of flu deaths for 2017-2018 came to 50,100.

That’s their total, not mine. The Daily Mail reported that the 50,100 deaths were blamed on deadly strains of flu that spread between December and March.

You will note that flu deaths are usually measured over a flu season – the winter months. The spring and summer deaths don’t get included.

So, let’s go back to the covid-19 deaths for the two recent winters: an average of 48,895.

We have to remember, of course, that there have been virtually no official flu deaths. Flu seems to have mysteriously disappeared in the time period that covid-19 has existed.

So now we have the proof that the covid-19 hoax is a hoax. A fraud. A deception. A cheat. A swindle.

The masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing and the experimental jabs were all unnecessary.

In 2017/2018 there were more deaths from the flu, the common or garden flu, than there were deaths from covid-19 in the winter seasons of either 2019/2020 or 2020/2021.

Those are official government figures.

A total of 50,100 died of the flu in the winter flu season 2017/2018.

And totals of 48,895 died of covid-19 in each of the last two years.

The fact checkers can huff and puff all day long but they won’t find a calculator that makes 48,895 bigger than 50,100.

Oh, and one final thing.

The Government’s death figures rely largely on the positive results obtained through covid-19 tests. If someone dies within 60 or 28 days of a positive test for covid-19 then, according to the Government, they died of covid-19.

Once again I’ve been arguing for what seems like decades that the figures are absurdly high because they include many false positives.

And last week The Guardian confirmed that senior government officials in the UK estimate that as few as 2 to 10% of positive results may be accurate.

So up to 98% are false positives.

So, there you have it.

The final, irrefutable proof that the covid-19 pandemic never existed.

It was a hoax. The new flu existed. The virus was there. But there was never a pandemic.

And the problem for the fact checkers around the world is that all the facts I’ve quoted come from the UK Government.

Please share this article with everyone you know. Send copies to everyone you can think of.

Copyright Vernon Coleman April 2021

In his new book `Endgame’, Vernon Coleman explains the background behind the hoax. And what we can expect next. `Endgame’ is available as a paperback and an eBook on Amazon.
F-35

This is NOT a vaccine!

Post by F-35 »

URGENT!! WHAT THE VAXXINES REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO - WITH ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hDE8TbRiltgj/
Bot

Real doctor says covid patients should not die

Post by Bot »

The reason people die, even old ones with comorbidities, is because doctors fail to act.

https://youtu.be/LvG8tQFmM88
Bot

Post by Bot »

Covid deaths are now rare, but the media still pretends the fake plandemic is real.

https://youtu.be/Xenj5KVrwF8
Jim

The Fatal Fallout From the Covid Fallacy Has Only Begun By Chuck Baldwin

Post by Jim »

The Fatal Fallout From the Covid Fallacy Has Only Begun By Chuck Baldwin

The Fatal Fallout From the Covid Fallacy Has Only Begun
By Chuck Baldwin
June 24, 2021

After a year and a half of enduring the world’s greatest medical hoax, we have only begun to experience the fatal fallout from this fanatical fallacy. The calamitous consequences of this planned, programmed “pandemic” have decimated the global economy, ruined untold millions of lives and created the model for totalitarianism for the rest of this century—and it’s just the beginning.

Retail stores—even the big box stores—are just barely hanging on. Grocery stores are operating at about or less than 50% capacity. The same is true for car dealerships and farm equipment retailers. Almost no retailer—including restaurants—has nearly enough employees to serve their patrons. The only reason why any passenger airline is still flying is due to the fact that they are all being underwritten by the Fed. Ditto for hospitals, banks, credit unions and big corporations.

And the only reason we haven’t seen bread lines and poverty riots in the streets of this country is because Uncle Sam is paying people more money to stay home than they could earn at their jobs, which only adds to de-incentivize people from going to work—and thus adds to further destabilization of the economy and to an inevitable bursting of a bubble that will make 2008 look like kindergarten problems.

Covid stimulus payments under Donald Trump and Joe Biden mushroomed federal spending to $4.67 trillion. The federal deficit during May jumped to nearly $2.1 trillion. Hyperinflation has already started. Government-inflated wages are not only contributing to further unemployment and business closings but cannot possibly make up for the exponential rising costs of products.

The people who are purchasing homes at today’s hyper-inflated prices will wake up in the near future to find that they are hopelessly upside down on those purchases and will end up being unable to afford the homes they purchased, which will force even more people out of home ownership (a key vanguard of Liberty).

Millions of Americans, who were hard-working and prosperous before Covid, will find themselves part of the government-dependent welfare class. Millions already have. But the billionaire class increased its wealth exponentially during the past year and added at least nine new members to their super-rich fraternity—all associated with the pharmaceutical industry. Imagine that!

Bill Gates, Anthony (Heil Hitler) Fauci, Mark Zuckerberg and his fellow fascists in Silicon Valley, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell (and other members of Congress), along with the leadership at the CDC, the pharmaceutical giants, medical industry, religious establishment and mainstream media who planned and/or helped promote the phony Covid narrative have committed crimes against humanity. True justice for these would-be tyrants requires public hanging—or at the very minimum, life behind bars.

Here is what one honest, courageous physician recently wrote:

In my opinion, Covid-19 succeeded in breaking my last vestiges of faith in medical scientific research. I cannot believe anything I read. I accept no mainstream facts or figures.

We are told such utter nonsense. For example, the ‘fact’ that vaccination protects against Covid-19 more effectively than having had the disease itself… This is just utter nonsense.

We were told that the virus was spread by touching contaminated surfaces… Really? We were told it spread through droplets, not aerosols. Which is the most complete garbage. We were told that everyone has to wear a mask. We were told it could easily be passed on by asymptomatic people. Based on nothing at all. I could go on.

Yet, no one seems remotely bothered by any of this nonsense. The public seems to lap it up, and attack anyone who questions the current narrative. I feel that I am clinging onto a dying religion. The religion of Francis Bacon and the Enlightenment, as set out here:

"Baconian method, methodical observation of facts as a means of studying and interpreting natural phenomena. This essentially empirical method was formulated early in the 17th century by Francis Bacon, an English philosopher, as a scientific substitute for the prevailing systems of thought, which, to his mind, relied all too often on fanciful guessing and the mere citing of authorities to establish truths of science.

“After first dismissing all prejudices and preconceptions, Bacon’s method, as explained in Novum Organum (1620; ‘New Instrument’), consisted of three main steps: first, a description of facts; second, a tabulation, or classification, of those facts into three categories – instances of the presence of the characteristic under investigation, instances of its absence, or instances of its presence in varying degrees; third, the rejection of whatever appears, in the light of these tables, not to be connected with the phenomenon under investigation and the determination of what is connected with it."

This way of thinking, it seems, lasted from 1620 to 2020. 400 years of immense scientific progress. The age of enlightenment. We are moving back to the prevailing systems of thought… to fanciful guessing and the mere citing of authorities to establish truths of science.

The Dark Ages are returning.

Folks who faithfully follow my work know that I’ve been saying for several years that America has already re-entered a spiritual Dark Ages. It’s only natural that a scientific Dark Ages would follow suit.

Mark this down: The next phase that the global elite who engineered this phony narrative are planning is WAR. War is always Plan A for Western globalists, especially when it comes to distracting people from the crimes the Western elite have committed against their own people and creating a shadow economy for the war profiteers.

All the talk we are now hearing from both Trump and Biden and from both Republicans and Democrats about Covid being a bio-weapon from China will make that country the next monster that Washington, D.C., must pretend to destroy.

Of course, it’s all a façade, as the globalist elite in DC, London and Tel Aviv have been propping up the communist regime from the beginning—and still are. The war with China will be as bogus as America’s War on Terror.

Speaking of the War on Terror, four times as many military lives were lost to suicide than combat since G.W. Bush’s War on Terror began.

The forever wars that the US launched after 9/11 led to a surge in military suicides, a new study claims, with traumatized soldiers taking their own lives as they are repeatedly deployed in conflicts that have no public support.

A new report by Brown University’s Costs of War Project provides a new insight into what many dubbed an epidemic of suicides among the US military. Based on data from the DoD, the VA and secondary sources, the study found that at least four times as many military lives were lost to suicide than to combat in wars launched since the 9/11 terrorist attack.

Since President George W. Bush launched his global War on Terror in 2001, 7,057 service members have been killed in military operations. Over the same period, an estimated 5,116 active-duty personnel died by suicide. Between 2011 and 2020, 1,193 National Guard service members and 1,607 Reserve component service members also took their own lives. The suicide death toll among veterans of those wars was conservatively estimated at 22,261. The numbers total 30,177 – more than four times higher than the combat deaths.

Folks, don’t fall for this China bio-weapon con job. Jon Rappoport explains why:

For the past year, I’ve been presenting evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist. It’s never been proven to exist.

Those who claim it does exist have two legs to try to stand on. One: the virus has been isolated (discovered). And two: its genetic sequence has been found.

However, the mainstream scientific definition of “isolated” turns out to mean: “We have the virus in a soup in a dish in a lab. The soup contains all sorts of material. We never extracted the virus from the soup.” In other words, “isolated” means its opposite.

In the soup, in addition to the purported virus, there are human and monkey cells, toxic drugs, chemicals, and other genetic material. When the cells begin to die, researchers assert (with no proof) that the cause of cell-death must be the virus.

Therefore, the virus IS in the soup, and it is deadly.

However, the drugs and chemicals could be killing the cells, and the cells are being starved of nutrients, so that could certainly account for their death.

Bottom line: There is no proof of isolation. It isn’t even close. There is no evidence that the purported virus is in the soup.

Now—to bridge over from this part of the article to the Wuhan lab, gain of function research, tweaking a coronavirus to produce a dangerous entity, we need to know one thing:

Mainstream researchers—virologists, molecular biologists—BELIEVE they are working with a real virus. Most of them certainly believe this. They are married to their fallacious and fantastical processes of proving a given virus exists.

And because they believe, so do politicians and public health officials and military leaders.

Therefore, we could certainly say, if the evidence is convincing, that there has been an effort to ramp up the function of a coronavirus in Wuhan.

But EFFORT and TRYING have nothing to do with the truth.

Based on unproven and untenable beliefs, people have TRIED TO DO all sorts of things. And some of those people have CLAIMED that they SUCCEEDED.

Therefore, it’s really quite easy to see how a) the virus has never been proven to exist and b) some researchers have been trying to ramp up the function of a fantasy they call a virus.

“But…but if the virus doesn’t exist, what are these researchers in their lab in Wuhan doing? What are they working with? What’s going on?”

The Wuhan lab, intentionally or unintentionally, becomes a cover story that obscures the truth.

My friends, the fatal fallout from the Covid fallacy has only begun.

P.S. THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY TO VOTE FOR US IN THE ONLINE POLL.

We are up against two behemoth pro-Covid narrative, pro-lockdowns, pro-Zionist, 501c3 government “churches” in this online poll. But because we now have hundreds or even thousands of new Liberty Fellowship viewers and readers of this column—people who were sick of the way establishment churches cowered and caved to the Covid tyranny and found our message of Truth and Liberty—we have an opportunity to win this poll and send a message to the religious and political establishments that our message of Truth and Liberty is very much ALIVE and WELL.

Please vote for Chuck Baldwin here.

Please vote for Liberty Fellowship here.

And please vote for the courageous physician who was the very first doctor in America to blow the whistle on the CDC and the phony Covid narrative, Dr. Annie Bukacek, here.

Again, this is the last chance to vote. The poll closes this weekend. You can vote with any email address, no matter where you live. Please help us.
Vette guy

Pseudo pandemic

Post by Vette guy »

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/29/pseudopandemic/

Covid 19 was and is a pseudopandemic. It was the gross exaggeration of the threat posed by a low mortality respiratory illness, comparable to influenza.

The pseudopandemic was a psychological operation (psy-op) designed to terrorise the public. The objective was to accustom the people to draconian system of government oppression by familiarising them with the mechanisms of a biosecurity state.

The pseudopandemic was based upon an influenza like illness which, regardless of its origin, was not and is not a disease which can legitimately be considered the cause of a “pandemic.” The only way it could ever be described as such was by the removal of any reference to mortality from the World Health Organisation’s definition.

COVID 19 is a disease which has a mortality age distribution profile indistinguishable from standard mortality. Unlike influenza, which disproportionately impacts the young, in terms of threat to life, COVID 19 was and is a wholly unremarkable illness.

Were it not for political theatrics and mainstream media propaganda, which began in China, no one, outside of the medical profession and COVID 19 sufferers, would have remarked on this disease.

The illusion of overwhelmed health services was created by massively reducing their capacity and staffing levels while simultaneously reorienting healthcare to treat everyone who presented with a respiratory illness as viral plague carriers.

In reality the pseudopandemic saw unusually low levels of hospital bed occupancy. However, due to the additional policies and procedures heaped upon them, healthcare services were thrown into into disarray.

This was combined with the use of tests, incapable of diagnosing anything, as proof of a COVID 19 “case.” This enabled governments around the world to make absurd claims about the threat level. They relied upon fake science and junk data throughout. As symptomatic illness and resultant disease mortality was relatively low, they asserted that people without any signs of illness (the asymptomatic) were spreading the contagion.

This was abject nonsense. There was no evidence that the asymptomatic infected anyone. Those at risk of severe illness were the small minority of people who already had serious comorbidities, often due to their age.

The mass house arrests (lockdowns) and other measures, such as wearing face masks, were then used to increase the infection risk, to reduce broad levels of population immunity and give the false impression of an extraordinary public health threat. The removal of health care for every other disease, including cancer and ischaemic heart disease, coupled with the health costs of increasing deprivation and immunosuppressant policies, were then exploited to bolster the illusion of a pandemic.

This does not mean that COVID 19 didn’t kill people but those who died of the disease were a small percentage of the total numbers claimed. COVID 19 had no discernible impact upon all-cause mortality. The increase above one of the lowest ever 5 year mortality averages was mainly caused by the withdrawal of health services, as increasing numbers of people died in their own homes or in overburdened care settings, without receiving normal medical attention.

Despite these efforts, mortality in 2020 was still only the 9th highest in the first two decades of the 21st century and one of the lowest age-standardised mortality rates in the last 50 years.

COVID 19 presented virtually no risk to those of working age an none at all to the young. There was no evidence that children were either at or presented any risk. The school closures were part of the pseudopandemic psy-op. They gave the misleading impression of an emergency and provided fraudulent justification for vaccinating children.

The pseudopandemic was planned to lead to the complete transformation of our culture and society. It has irrevocably changed our relationship with governments, has caused catastrophic economic disruption, shutdown global trade and saw millions become reliant on government subsidies. The pseudopandemic was the opening salvo in a global coup d’état.

The new pseudopandemic biosecurity apparatus is designed to control our behaviour as we are forced through a global transformation. Those behind the pseudopandemic intend to change the International Monetary and Financial System (IMFS) and establish global governance in the shape of technocracy. Technocracy is a neofeudal, totalitarian system based upon communitarian principles.

We will be offered the illusion of participatory democracy through our required participation and belief in “civil society.” Civil society will be a “stakeholder” in the Technocracy. However, civil society will only be allowed to pursue polices set at the global level.

Applied psychology was used throughout the pseudopandemic to fix our “choice environment.” We were conditioned to believe that following the rules was the responsible and moral choice. In reality our behaviour was being deliberately altered to ensure our compliance with the diktats of the biosecurity state, preparing society for the transition to technocracy.

The new global IMFS is built upon carbon trading and a $120 trillion carbon bond market is currently under construction. Assets are being defined in terms of their Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics which rate investments depending upon their environmental, social and governance (ESG) score.

These metrics have been established by the World Economic Forum working in partnership with the central banks, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and other stakeholder capitalists, such as the investment firm BlackRock.

The global system of central banks, headed by the BIS, are “going direct” by directly funding government policy. They have linked monetary policy to fiscal policy which means ultimate control of all government spending by the BIS. The Financial Services Board of the BIS regulates ESG’s and determines the value of sustainable financial assets.

In this way, the global technocracy will facilitate the continuation of crony capitalism, as only the right stakeholders will receive the approved ESG rating. Those who don’t will not be able to raise the investment capital they need and will be forced out of business.

“Going direct” began before the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared a global pandemic. All of the economic and financial responses to the pseudopandemic, such as furlough and business support packages, were agreed as part of the “going direct” plan in August 2019.

The so called economic stimulus of Quantitative Easing (QE) is a fraud. It is based upon the unbridled monetisation of debt on an unprecedented scale. Going direct means that the toxic junk assets of the financial institutions have been taken on to the balance sheets of the central banks. Thus creating unimaginable levels of public debt that can never, and will never, be repaid.

The QE money, created out of absolutely nothing, has been pumped into the financial markets for the continued enrichment of the right stakeholders. The vast expansion of the money supply will shortly lead to hyperinflation. The mass unemployment that will occur as a result of the austerity, caused both by the staggering levels of debt and our transition to a new IMFS, will create stagflation.

The new net zero carbon economy will mean permanent austerity for the majority. The Technate will provide a universal basic income (UBI), or some variation of the concept, to be paid in Central Bank Digital Currency (CDBC). This will mean that no one will have their own money, other than the chosen stakeholders, as all transactions will be monitored and controlled by the central banks.

Those who oppose the neofeudal authority of the corporate, stakeholder Technate and refuse to comply with the imposition of biosecurity obligations will have their CBDC restricted or switched off. The pseudopandemic has established the framework of the biosecurity state that will control all our lives. The vaccine passports are the gateway to full biometric identity for every citizen in the new normal Technate.

We will be required to show our biometric ID on demand. Access to goods and services will be monitored and restricted as desired by the Technate. UBI and CBDC combined with biometric ID will ensure our compliance. The central planners of the Technate will oversee the AI controlled system which will automatically limit the freedoms of those who defy the rules decreed by the stakeholder capitalists.

Money, as we currently understand it, is no longer required by those behind the pseudopandemic. The net zero carbon economy enables them to seize control of the “global commons.” This means that they will have dominion over all of the Earth’s natural resources. All land, the oceans, the atmosphere and even space is being converted into assets via Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics.

Not only will we have no money of our own, we will be unable to access the resources we need to survive without permission from the Technate. While this system of technocracy has been planned for more than a century, it was the financial collapse in 2008 that led the pseudopandemic planners to increase the pace of transformation. The monetisation of debt had long been the source of their authority but this IMFS was unsustainable. As all money was debt, its eventual collapse was inevitable. It passed the point of no return in 2008.

With their going direct plan in place, the stage was set for the pseudopandemic. SARS-CoV-2 provided the perfect opportunity and the core conspirators behind the pseudopandemic had trained extensively in readiness for the operation. We were then barraged by a mainstream media propaganda campaign and military’s information warfare units were deployed to control our “choice environment.”

Scientific and medical doubts were censored as the suspension of normal democratic processes was exploited to introduce the biosecurity state. Laws were passed to allow government to commit any crime it wished in pursuit of stakeholder capitalist sustainable development goals. Laws to end the right of protest and censor free speech are moving unopposed through the legislature as national governments, who are no more than stakeholder partners within the new normal technocracy, prepare us for the coming Technate.

For the core conspirators of the pseudopandemic this is the realisation of their long held dream of global governance. They are steeped in the mythology of eugenics and population control. Once they have total control of the global commons they will no longer need us as consumers and are intent upon significant population reduction.

As insane as this all sounds the evidence, explored in pseudopandemic, is overwhelming. We are facing global neofeudalism unless we act now. Herein lies our hope.

The core conspirators have no real power. It is an illusion that they are desperate to maintain. They invest billions in propaganda, hybrid warfare and security systems because they are terrified that we will realise what they are doing.

Their plan can only succeed if we believe their lies and comply with their orders. If we don’t there is nothing they can do about it.

We can reset the world.
Bot

Post by Bot »

Vette guy

Post by Vette guy »

Patents go back to 1990. This has been planned for a long time. Here is the proof of criminal activity.

https://rumble.com/vk2bya-exclusive-dr. ... ne-in.html