Who is the Davidic Servant?

Insight into Biblical, Book of Mormon, etc., understanding...
Fred Flintstone

Who is the Davidic Servant?

Post by Fred Flintstone »

Perhaps Michael Sherwin will make his case here. He was sent to Outer Darkness on another forum and he will be able to post here unfettered and send whomever he wants to read it.
High Spy

Re: Who is the Davidic Servant?

Post by High Spy »

Fred Flintstone wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:54 pm Perhaps Michael Sherwin will make his case here. He was sent to Outer Darkness on another forum and he will be able to post here unfettered and send whomever he wants to read it.
viewtopic.php?t=1575
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

Fred Flintstone wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:54 pm Perhaps Michael Sherwin will make his case here. He was sent to Outer Darkness on another forum and he will be able to post here unfettered and send whomever he wants to read it.
It has never been about making a case. I posted my story at LDSFF in the hopes of starting a discussion about what it meant. I did not propose a meaning or make any kind of claim. It was others that said I was making a claim.

Was I in some way behind the series of four earthquakes that High Spy mentions? Yes. Before the 5.7 I said to the Spirit that maybe they need a demonstration. It was shortly after that the 5.7 happened. Before the 6.5 it was the same. Then I walked to the bank and by the time I got back the 6.5 had happened. Before the 7.3 I had invited the Spirit in a post to send a 7.3. It did. I said an 8.1 would be next. It was a "strong" 8.1, 57 years after the last one in that area. But it got upgraded to at least 8.15 which meant that they declared it as an 8.2. So the second 8.1 happened by Mt. Michael at latitude -57.7591. And it was 57 miles deep. An oddity about the exact location is that July 27th is the 208th day of the year that is not a leap year. And 208 / 365 rounded to two places = .57. So my birthdate can be written 1957.57. Now compare the numbers in the location of the earthquake. Let's flip the whole thing --> 1957.75. Since the first 57 has a minus sign let's flip it --> 1957.57. It is massaged a bit but not really very much. Does the "fact" that I have this kind of power (through the Spirit) mean that I am the Davidic Servant? Or maybe someone else? Or is it just lucky coincidence? I'm still waiting to find out.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Another low resolution photo, this time due to poor lighting. It’s 507x380 pixels on my iPhone. That aspect ratio makes sense on my iPad, but not on my iPhone. imgBB quit splitting my file names, which makes me happy. The 360 is the primary link. The number of degrees in a circle determines the number of degrees in one radian. Fusion360 was once thought crucial to achieving a successful outcome. Now success looks likely with needing it at this time. Anyway, Wife and Spy recently arrived back at our eclipse abode. Luckily there was a single cube shaped pill in the bottle.

Search MakerBee at the link spy posted above, to see a crazy timing connection with Mike’s uniquely shaped birthmark. 4 MakerBees posts were posted on 4 separate boards, so the reveal tampering by any single forum administrator.