66368: Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post?

High Spy

66368: Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post?

Post by High Spy »

Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post?
https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=66368
Hogmeister wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:54 am "Who Is Who
April 23, 2022
“The elders or notables are the head, the prophets who teach falsehoods, the tail. The leaders of these people have misled them, and those who are led are confused” (Isaiah 9:15–16).
“Priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions” (Isaiah 28:7).
“Present your case, says Jehovah; submit your evidence, says the King of Jacob. Let them come forward and recount to us their prophecies of events heretofore. What were they? Tell us, that we may examine them and know whether they were fulfilled. Or predict the future for us: Tell us of events to come hereafter, so that we may know you are gods. Perform something good or evil at which we will be dazzled and all stand in awe. It is clear you are of no account, that your works amount to nothing” (Isaiah 41:21–24).
“Hear me, O isles; listen, you distant peoples: Jehovah called me before I was in the belly; before I was in my mother’s womb, he mentioned me by name. He has made my mouth like a sharp sword—in the shadow of his hand he hid me. He has made me into a polished arrow—in his quiver he kept me secret” (Isaiah 49:1–2).
“Who announced this beforehand, so we would know, [declared it] ahead of time, that we might say, He was right? Indeed, not one could foretell it, not one make it known; no one has heard from you any [prophetic] utterance. But to Zion, he shall be its harbinger; I will appoint him as a herald of good tidings to Jerusalem” (Isaiah 41:26–27).
“Who among you foretold these things? It is him Jehovah loves, who shall perform his will in Babylon; his arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I myself have spoken it, and also called him; I have brought him, and I will prosper his way. Come near me and hear this: I have not made predictions in secret; at their coming to pass, I have been present. Now my Lord Jehovah has sent me; his Spirit [is in me]” (Isaiah 48:14–16).
“Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware; all of them are but dumb watchdogs unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber. Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds. They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage. Come, [they say,] let us get wine and have our fill of liquor. For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!” (Isaiah 56:10–12).
“Because of this my Lord said to me, Go and appoint a watchman who will report what he sees” (Isaiah 21:6).
“I have appointed watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, who shall not be silent day or night. You who call upon Jehovah, let not up nor give him respite till he reestablishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned in the earth” (Isaiah 62:6).
“Hark! Your watchmen lift up their voice; as one they cry out for joy: for they shall see eye to eye when Jehovah reestablishes Zion” (Isaiah 52:8)."

https://isaiahinstitute.com/who-is-who/ ... oAgX6mGYhI
The preceding shows how I often back up my posts on phpBB type forums. The post number was especially interesting, so I prepended the title with it. 36866 became by random chance, my member ID# on GLP many moons ago. 66368 also has 3 sixes being interrupted by a 3 or an 8, with both being present.

This fits with my previous post where PBND was recognized as another variation on DBNP tuple type word game. BND represents my UN at the Freedom Forum. The P may stand for Preceding (before-past) or Post (after-future). Once upon a time High Spy was my user name on the Lower Lights BBS. It derives naturally from my given name that enables the truthful saying ‘I was named after the guy that almost got the world blowed up.’ :lol:

The P also stands for post, as in my current use of High Spy is Post BND. In effect the P stands for both Pre and Post. This reminds of another interesting time when the answer wasn’t one or the other, but turned out to be both.

3*8**
The Wicker Man

Re: 66368: Re: What is Isaiah institute trying to say in latest post?

Post by The Wicker Man »

Isaiah in the KJV
52:8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.

It is important to understand that Zion is a people, not a place. This speaks to a time when the sticks of Judah and Ephraim (Israel) will be united to be one people again.

ISAIAH
52:9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem.

The last time that all of Israel were a united people Jerusalem was the capital. So Jerusalem being redeemed is just another way of saying the people of Israel have been gathered together. But not on this earth. The key to understanding is the word redeemed. Read what it means to be redeemed.

TITUS
2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

2 PETER
3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

We cannot be redeemed from ALL iniquity and remain on this earth.

JOB
5:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
25:5 Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.

Iniquity includes not being pure and this creation is not pure.

ISAIAH
52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

A prerequisite of salvation is translation from this earth to the new earth.

ISAIAH
52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

We depart from this earth.

ISAIAH
52:12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your rereward.

Just like the LORD went before the Israelites during the exodus this is the exodus from this earth to the new earth.

ISAIAH
52:13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.
52:14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

The DS will accomplish this.

ISAIAH
52:15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

One day they will hear him.

REVELATION
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

PSALMS
2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.