Nailing Down the Davidic Servant

The Wicker Man

Nailing Down the Davidic Servant

Post by The Wicker Man »

INTRODUCTION

To begin to nail down the idea of who and what the Davidic Servant is we must first understand who and what Jesus was/is.

First of all Jesus was a man. He was born of a woman.

JOB
25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

The answer is that man is not clean and never can be justified with God without intervention. So this is our fate.

9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

That is what is appointed. And at the judgement we all fall short and the human experiment comes to an end. That is if there was no way to go beyond what is appointed. Jesus provided that way. Jesus was from above along with those the Father gave him (John 17). They are kept from doing evil.

2 CORINTHIANS
5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

What it means to be from above is that they were already exalted and immortal and belonged to the Father in heaven. They are kept from the evil, from sinning, because they were given the earnest of the Spirit. Thus Jesus was a clean and spotless vessel.

JOHN
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus was a vessel for the Father that indwelt him. It was not the Father in heaven because Jesus differentiated between them. It was the Spirit of the Father that indwelt Jesus. Our Father. The Father in heaven is not our Father. The creator is our Father. The creation was the will of the Father in heaven but it was his Son that performed his will.

PSALMS
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Here is when Jesus was indwelt by our Father.

MATTHEW
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus the man is not the Son. The Spirit of God that indwelt Jesus is the Son. I'm not diminishing Jesus in any way. He succeeded where Adam failed and he holds the position that Adam should of had. Before anyone cries foul just realize that most of the time it was the indwelling Father that was speaking when Jesus' lips were moving. His disciples thus attributed all sayings to Jesus and did not credit the indwelling Father with saying the words. And neither for the most part does Christianity.

When Jesus ascended he sat down at the right hand of the Father. The indwelling Spirit of God rejoined with the Father.

JOHN
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And here is a similie of that rejoining.

REVELATION
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

These seven Spirits of God are all from before the creation. And one of them was made better than the rest.

HEBREWS
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

And he is also one of these high Angels. And just incase one is not quite getting it.

HEBREWS
1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

REVELATION
4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

And to make it clear.

GENESIS
48:15,16 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

The only Angel that can redeem someone from any evil is The Angel of the LORD that indwelt Jesus. The I AM that I AM.

Here Jesus the man says.

JOHN
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

And then the indwelling Father says.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Jesus was a comforter because people could see him and hear him even though they could not see the indwelling Father that was really speaking the words. The another comforter will also be a man that will host the very same Father that Jesus hosted. And it is that combo that will be the Davidic Servant!
Vette guy

Re: Nailing Down the Davidic Servant

Post by Vette guy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:33 am INTRODUCTION

To begin to nail down the idea of who and what the Davidic Servant is we must first understand who and what Jesus was/is.

First of all Jesus was a man. He was born of a woman.

JOB
25:4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?

The answer is that man is not clean and never can be justified with God without intervention. So this is our fate.

9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

That is what is appointed. And at the judgement we all fall short and the human experiment comes to an end. That is if there was no way to go beyond what is appointed. Jesus provided that way. Jesus was from above along with those the Father gave him (John 17). They are kept from doing evil.

2 CORINTHIANS
5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

What it means to be from above is that they were already exalted and immortal and belonged to the Father in heaven. They are kept from the evil, from sinning, because they were given the earnest of the Spirit. Thus Jesus was a clean and spotless vessel.

JOHN
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Jesus was a vessel for the Father that indwelt him. It was not the Father in heaven because Jesus differentiated between them. It was the Spirit of the Father that indwelt Jesus. Our Father. The Father in heaven is not our Father. The creator is our Father. The creation was the will of the Father in heaven but it was his Son that performed his will.

PSALMS
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Here is when Jesus was indwelt by our Father.

MATTHEW
3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus the man is not the Son. The Spirit of God that indwelt Jesus is the Son. I'm not diminishing Jesus in any way. He succeeded where Adam failed and he holds the position that Adam should of had. Before anyone cries foul just realize that most of the time it was the indwelling Father that was speaking when Jesus' lips were moving. His disciples thus attributed all sayings to Jesus and did not credit the indwelling Father with saying the words. And neither for the most part does Christianity.

When Jesus ascended he sat down at the right hand of the Father. The indwelling Spirit of God rejoined with the Father.

JOHN
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

And here is a similie of that rejoining.

REVELATION
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

These seven Spirits of God are all from before the creation. And one of them was made better than the rest.

HEBREWS
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

And he is also one of these high Angels. And just incase one is not quite getting it.

HEBREWS
1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

REVELATION
4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

And to make it clear.

GENESIS
48:15,16 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, the Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

The only Angel that can redeem someone from any evil is The Angel of the LORD that indwelt Jesus. The I AM that I AM.

Here Jesus the man says.

JOHN
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

And then the indwelling Father says.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Jesus was a comforter because people could see him and hear him even though they could not see the indwelling Father that was really speaking the words. The another comforter will also be a man that will host the very same Father that Jesus hosted. And it is that combo that will be the Davidic Servant!
This is an interesting post. I haven't heard any of this discussed in church. Although, I am not scripturally aware enough to dispute it. I find all of your recent posts interesting, if not exciting.

I have a TBM brother that would scoff and call me a moron for even considering it. The thing about scriptural discernment is that a person will never be confronted with deep meanings at church. One may be treated as a heathen for searching for deeper meanings. Or even just the true meaning. The church teaches that if one looks elsewhere, aside from the leadership, they are headed for apostacy.
The Wicker Man

Re: Nailing Down the Davidic Servant

Post by The Wicker Man »

CHAPTER 1, LIFE

JOHN
1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

In the introduction it is shown that Jesus was indwelt by The Angel of the LORD and that the Angel of the LORD is the Angel that was made better than the other Angels. And that these Angels are the seven Spirits of God that were from before the creation. Only the Angel that was made better than the others has the power to bestow life.

JOHN
1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

The Son and the Father are one. Not only in mind but also in substance, Spirit. The Son proceeded from the bosom of the Father and was begotten as a separate being in the express image of the Father. The title Son comes from the precept of inheritance and the fact that commonly a first son is the rightful heir of a father. The other seven Spirits of God do not have the title of Son because they do not possess the fullness of the Father. They were not begotten as Sons. They were begotten (made) but not as Sons with a capital 'S', not with the privilege of sonhood. All this is expressed in human precepts for our understanding.

REVELATION
4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

The important precept to understand here is that a door is a portal.

REVELATION
4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

How does one describe this in human language especially in John's day. All I would say is good luck with that. John did the best he could.

REVELATION
4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: [and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

This "throne" is clearly not like a fancy chair that we think of when we think of a throne.

REVELATION
4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices ...

In human thought a kings throne is the seat (center) of his power. Whatever a king decrees while setting on his throne is law. If a noble complains the king just ask the noble, who is sitting on this chair.

So this throne is the center of the Fathers power and glory and not a chair. The throne is a portal through which God manifest his power and glory in the creation. It is a portal through which the Son and the other seven Spirits of God proceed out from to manifest in this creation. The power to bestow life comes from the other side of the portal. And that power only manifest in the Son.

GENESIS
2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The Christ Spirit is the only source of life in the creation, "In him was life; and the life was the light of men". It was the Son that was breathed into Adam. One must realize that the fullness of the Son cannot be contained in a human body. Elijah (Yahweh is my God) had one portion of the Spirit and Elias was granted two portions of the Spirit. Adam had even more of the Spirit. He was indwelt to capacity with the Spirit of the FATHER. In the parable of the talents a talent is a portion of the Spirit. The Spirit is the currency (glory) of heaven, so to speak. If you grow your talents in this world you are given even more. And you will have more wealth (glory) in eternity. You will have more of an abundance of life.

When Adam sinned he lost the majority of the Spirit that indwelt him. That is why he lost his immortality on the earth he was on. This earth is not that earth because that earth was changed to this earth. The Garden of Eden was never on this earth. This earth does not have the same properties the Garden of Eden earth had.

Adam was indwelt by the very same Spirit of the Father that later indwelt Jesus and later that will indwel the Davidic Servant.

We also have a very small mustered sized portion of the Spirit. It comes from our parents and ultimately from Adam.

MATTHEW
13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

The mustard seed is the Spirit sown by a man. The field is the egg (seed) of the woman. The Spirit enters the seed of the woman at conception, "I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly". It can grow to become a giant tree, the tree of life. Since we do not have access to the tree of life that was in the garden we must grow the tree of life within us from a tiny portion of The Spirit of Life sown in us. The tree of life then produces a seed of wheat or some other grain that can receive a body as is pleasing to God. Once we are made immortal we no longer require the Spirit of the Son as we now possess a spirit of life of our own. The Spirit of the Father then returns to God. And we truly become the sons and daughters of God.