People Ask the Bible Answers

The Wicker Man

People Ask the Bible Answers

Post by The Wicker Man »

WHAT ARE WE?

JOB
25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

We are worms, people! :lol: Just like a worm that lives in an apple we live in a body. Just like a worm that has no arms or legs we have no arms or legs or any human like features. But are we really worms? Of course not! That is just an analogy. And a good one. So let's find out what we really are.

PSALMS
22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

An unsaved person goes back to being just a worm. While we are here let's take an aside and see what it means to be a god.

22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Now let's continue our discovery of what the worm really represents.

66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

How do we become just this worm that never dies?

MATTHEW
10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hell is a synonym for the Lake of Fire. And if one is cast into it both body and soul are destroyed. Humans are body, soul and spirit. If the body and soul are destroyed then the person's spirit is the only thing that remains. And we are fire spirits because our fire is never quenched meaning that the unsaved will exist as fire spirits in the Lake of Fire forever.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM?

Once one understands what we are, fire spirits, it is easy to understand where we come from. We including God himself come from the Lake of Fire. God is a worm just like us. He is a fire spirit just like us. Much more powerful though. And fire spirits are from a high energy energy field that is analogues to fire. Of course the Lake of Fire is not a lake and is not composed of fire. Those words are just analogies. If one does not qualify to be in God's everlasting kingdom the one simply goes back to where they came from.

WHY ARE WE HERE?

This is the true baptism by water. It is necessary to live this life for the following reason.

15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Being resurrected and receiving a new body is the true, being born again, into God's kingdom.

Here is the truth about being born again.

JOHN
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

We must be baptised by water first and then be baptised by fire to see the kingdom of God. We must be born of the flesh first before we can be born of the spirit. Let's not confuse the real thing with the ritual. The ritual is important because it is important to declare oneself as being a follower of Christ. Here is this principle literally pounded into our heads.

1 CORINTHIANS
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Now I will show being born again where you never saw it before. (or maybe you have, I was just trying to be dramatic :lol: )

ISAIAH
66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This is the resurrection. This is being born again. And the destination?

ISAIAH
66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

"Your seed" is not your progeny. That is just another false teaching. "Your seed" is the seed of 1 Cor 15 37,38. We all die, even at the rapture. It is just that we do not sleep in death because we are given new bodies instantly. We are pulled out of the fire.

JUDE
1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

The fire of the dissolving destroys both our body and soul but we are pulled out of the fire. The purpose of the seed is as a replacement for the soul. It becomes our new soul. So all that remains of us of this world is our name (identity, our spirit) and our new soul our seed. However, of the new creation we have received a new body.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US WHEN WE DIE?

There are three groups of people and one group has two subgroups.
1) There are the elect that are without spot or wrinkle. They are the wheat. They are saved when this creation ends. They receive celestial type bodies and go to be with the Lord in the Father's house the New Jerusalem.
2) Those of some other grain. a) The righteous and b) the wicked. The sheeps and the goats. They receive terrestrial type bodies and are resurrected upon the new earth. They will live a very long time like before the flood. They have been given a second chance to get it right. And they are mortal. They will die a second death. The a) group will keep the commandments of God and have a testimony of Christ and will gain a third and immortal life. The second death has no power over them. The second death will have power over the b) group because they will blaspheme the Holy Ghost by words and by deeds and commit the unpardonable sin. They will not receive a third life.
3) The tares are the godless. They are not just wicked. They are not wheat nor of some other grain. They have no viable seed. They can't be resurrected. They have squandered their baptism by water, their birth. They are burned up at the dissolving and they are not pulled out of the fire.

Those are the only four possible destinies for each of us.
F-35

Re: People Ask the Bible Answers

Post by F-35 »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:39 am WHAT ARE WE?

JOB
25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

We are worms, people! :lol: Just like a worm that lives in an apple we live in a body. Just like a worm that has no arms or legs we have no arms or legs or any human like features. But are we really worms? Of course not! That is just an analogy. And a good one. So let's find out what we really are.

PSALMS
22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

An unsaved person goes back to being just a worm. While we are here let's take an aside and see what it means to be a god.

22:9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

Now let's continue our discovery of what the worm really represents.

66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

How do we become just this worm that never dies?

MATTHEW
10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Hell is a synonym for the Lake of Fire. And if one is cast into it both body and soul are destroyed. Humans are body, soul and spirit. If the body and soul are destroyed then the person's spirit is the only thing that remains. And we are fire spirits because our fire is never quenched meaning that the unsaved will exist as fire spirits in the Lake of Fire forever.

WHERE DO WE COME FROM?

Once one understands what we are, fire spirits, it is easy to understand where we come from. We including God himself come from the Lake of Fire. God is a worm just like us. He is a fire spirit just like us. Much more powerful though. And fire spirits are from a high energy energy field that is analogues to fire. Of course the Lake of Fire is not a lake and is not composed of fire. Those words are just analogies. If one does not qualify to be in God's everlasting kingdom the one simply goes back to where they came from.

WHY ARE WE HERE?

This is the true baptism by water. It is necessary to live this life for the following reason.

15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Being resurrected and receiving a new body is the true, being born again, into God's kingdom.

Here is the truth about being born again.

JOHN
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

We must be baptised by water first and then be baptised by fire to see the kingdom of God. We must be born of the flesh first before we can be born of the spirit. Let's not confuse the real thing with the ritual. The ritual is important because it is important to declare oneself as being a follower of Christ. Here is this principle literally pounded into our heads.

1 CORINTHIANS
15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Now I will show being born again where you never saw it before. (or maybe you have, I was just trying to be dramatic :lol: )

ISAIAH
66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

This is the resurrection. This is being born again. And the destination?

ISAIAH
66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

"Your seed" is not your progeny. That is just another false teaching. "Your seed" is the seed of 1 Cor 15 37,38. We all die, even at the rapture. It is just that we do not sleep in death because we are given new bodies instantly. We are pulled out of the fire.

JUDE
1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

The fire of the dissolving destroys both our body and soul but we are pulled out of the fire. The purpose of the seed is as a replacement for the soul. It becomes our new soul. So all that remains of us of this world is our name (identity, our spirit) and our new soul our seed. However, of the new creation we have received a new body.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US WHEN WE DIE?

There are three groups of people and one group has two subgroups.
1) There are the elect that are without spot or wrinkle. They are the wheat. They are saved when this creation ends. They receive celestial type bodies and go to be with the Lord in the Father's house the New Jerusalem.
2) Those of some other grain. a) The righteous and b) the wicked. The sheeps and the goats. They receive terrestrial type bodies and are resurrected upon the new earth. They will live a very long time like before the flood. They have been given a second chance to get it right. And they are mortal. They will die a second death. The a) group will keep the commandments of God and have a testimony of Christ and will gain a third and immortal life. The second death has no power over them. The second death will have power over the b) group because they will blaspheme the Holy Ghost by words and by deeds and commit the unpardonable sin. They will not receive a third life.
3) The tares are the godless. They are not just wicked. They are not wheat nor of some other grain. They have no viable seed. They can't be resurrected. They have squandered their baptism by water, their birth. They are burned up at the dissolving and they are not pulled out of the fire.

Those are the only four possible destinies for each of us.
Some of what you say is common belief. Some of what you say is not. One really good thing about your message is that those that are seeking truth will be caused to discover which way it is. When one hears the same thing over and over for 60 years, it is sometimes taken for granted that it is true. It may cause some to ponder, pray, and decide.

One can never be certain of the truth if both sides of a situation are not seen. I wouldn't suggest that anyone spend a great deal of time going down a false rabbit hole. I do think one must do at least enough research to determine whether or not it is actually true or false.

The LDS church has told many lies. Some in order to deceive. Some because they do not know any better. Either way, a lie is a lie.

I look forward to more of your posts.