Ammon Bundy for Idaho Governor

RAM1500

Ammon Bundy for Idaho Governor

Post by RAM1500 »

The Official website for Ammon for Governor

https://www.votebundy.com/

Why I Am Running For Governor
I’m Ammon Bundy and I’m running for Governor of the great state of Idaho. I won’t bore you with the typical platitudes from politicians about how they’re strong conservatives, and how they support small business and education and all that.

Nor will I pose in a hard hat at some random worksite talking to workers, nor will I show you pictures of me reading books to little children.

I’m running for Governor because I’m sick and tired of all of this political garbage just like you are. I’m tired of our freedoms being taken from us and I’m tired of the corruption that is rampant in our state Government.

And look, let’s be real, Joe Biden and those in the Deep State that control him, will simply not be able to help themselves—they are going to try to take away our gun rights, freedom of religion, parental rights, and more—and further violate the Constitution in unimaginable ways—even more than they’ve already done.

We can not afford to have state leadership that lets the federal government bully us, or walk all over us. And its an unfair fight, when the federal government unlawfully attacks the people—believe me, I know as my family and I experienced this first hand, when we were unlawfully attacked by federal officials at our family ranch in Nevada in 2014. But we did not back down, and thankfully, likeminded patriots across the country stood with us, as we fought back against federal tyranny to protect our land and our rights.

I am running for Governor to bring that same vigor, and willingness to stand for what is right, to the state of Idaho. Because we know that the Federal Government under Joe Biden and the existing establishment will continue their onslaught against the people, and we simply can’t afford to have leadership in our state back down, and comply with federal tyranny. Remember, it is the state’s duty and moral obligation to protect the people. Furthermore, we can’t allow that same cronyism and corruption to reign in Idaho, as it has for so many years.

Additionally, we have a great opportunity in Idaho, to not only preserve our rights and freedom, but we can THRIVE, by expanding and upholding the principles of liberty and prosperity, that were passed on to us by our founding fathers, and enshrined in our state and US Constitution. God has given us these blessings and I believe with His help, Idaho can become that beautiful and shining city, that is set on a hill, that serves as an example for the rest of the country, and for all the world to see.

Please download my Keep Idaho IDAHO plan, here on my website, so you can see EXACTLY how, you and I, can ensure that Idaho continues to be a bastion of liberty and prosperity for generations to come. Thank you.
Jim

Permission to Use the Force of Law - Electing a County Sheriff

Post by Jim »

https://team.votebundy.com/news_view?id ... a5aa87d6d7

In Washington’s own words, he defined government in saying, “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” When tending to a fire, the most irresponsible thing one can do is to leave the fire to itself. Using our first president’s analogy, the worst thing We the People can do is to allow government agents to tend themselves. Which, by the way, is exactly what we have done for the past century or so!

Now, you might be saying to yourself, “I vote every year and so I’m doing my part in government.” Well, I’m sorry, but if anyone thinks voting is all that is required to tend the powerful flames of government, then they are sorely mistaken! As the father of our country described, “government is force”, therefore, it is the force of government that we must focus on most! Voting, without further tending, is simply not enough!
So, in the spirit of trying to extinguish the wildfires of government force, let’s talk about how government force upon the people was designed to be controlled. However, before we go further, I should mention the obvious. Once a fire gets out of control the damage is usually very significant and it takes tremendous energy and effort to get it back under control. This is why authorized government force upon a person or people was designed to be very limited! It was designed only to be used for a specific reason and only when the people authorized it. I believe the Declaration of Independence best outlines the specific purpose for the use of the force of government, “…to secure these rights (the rights of an individual) Governments are instituted among men.” In other words, the only rightful use of government force is to secure the rights of an individual man, woman or child.

Now hold on for just a minute! Does this mean government agents can use any force they wish upon someone as long as it is in the attitude of “protect an individual's rights” ? Heaven forbid! Just because someone is trying to help protect someone else, does not necessarily make it right or authorized. What if my neighbor thought a tree on my property was going to damage my house, so he came onto my property and cut down the tree? His actions may have been of good intention, but he had no right or authority to be cutting down the tree in the first place. In fact, if justice was to be administered properly, he would be required to replace the tree and restore the damages. My neighbor may cry and fuss about how ungrateful I was and how he was just trying to protect me. But in the end, he would be wrong, because he did not have the authority to come onto my property, fire up his chain saw and use it on my tree. So it is with government agents when they use force in defense without authorization from the people.

Permission from the people, authorizing government force upon an individual, is well documented but not well followed by government agents today. So, let’s identify who has been given permission by the people to use government force and when government agents are authorized to use it.
RAM1500

Re: Ammon Bundy for Idaho Governor

Post by RAM1500 »

https://team.votebundy.com/news_view?id ... 5710fb9e77

Idahoans Must Take Back Our Land & Resources (Watch Video)

The Federal government is currently controlling 63% of Idaho Land and 72% of the subsurface mineral rights. Approximately 2% is Indian reservation or military bases, which is constitutional. The other 61% is unconstitutionally controlled by the federal government and Idahoans must take it back and protect the rights to hunt, access and use.

Effects of Federally Controlled Land in Idaho
1. Affordable Housing Crisis.
2. Destroying our #1 industry in Idaho (building on agricultural land).
3. Idaho can’t pay its own bills and we must rely on the federal government to pay our bills.
4. Diving people to the cities (losing our conservative identity).

The Plan
Nearly 33 million acres in Idaho is being unconstitutionally controlled by the federal government.

A couple million acres around the cities and towns we will use the state’s power to appropriate into private property that will put the land directly into individuals hands, not another government’s, not a corporation’s, it will be sold directly to individual people for housing.

The remaining 30 million acres or so will continue “public land” or what is called “multiple use land” with the rights to hunt, hike, camp, fish and generally access for recreation protected, along with rights to graze, log, mine and general use. The county will have criminal and civil jurisdiction on the land but will not have power to sell the land, only to promote land use through prior appropriation and beneficial use.

Jet Man

Post by Jet Man »

Tammy Nichols, former Idaho Representative, is now in the Idaho Senate. She is optimistic about the future of Idaho.

https://youtu.be/1y3TJI2Jf4A
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

Perry Mason

Post by Perry Mason »