The Mark of the Beast has arrived

F-35

The Mark of the Beast has arrived

Post by F-35 »

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61008730

The microchip implants that let you pay with your hand

Patrick Paumen causes a stir whenever he pays for something in a shop or restaurant.

This is because the 37-year-old doesn't need to use a bank card or his mobile phone to pay. Instead, he simply places his left hand near the contactless card reader, and the payment goes through.

"The reactions I get from cashiers are priceless!" says Mr Paumen, a security guard from the Netherlands.

He is able to pay using his hand because back in 2019 he had a contactless payment microchip injected under his skin.

"The procedure hurts as much as when someone pinches your skin," says Mr Paumen.
The Wicker Man

Re: The Mark of the Beast has arrived

Post by The Wicker Man »

I can prove by the bible that the AC will not be manifest on this present world. That he will manifest on the new earth. There is a very good reason for that, he's dead. He died along time ago. He will only become the AC after his resurrection. I can also prove by the Bible that the resurrection is onto the new earth. On the new earth there will be thousands of years of history made before the AC comes to power. He is not resurrected right away. I can also prove that the Greek word for millennium means "a long indeterminate amount of time". The AC is resurrected at the end of the very long indeterminate amount of time. The mark of the beast imo will not come for at least 6,000 years after the new earth comes into play.
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:26 pm I can prove by the bible that the AC will not be manifest on this present world. That he will manifest on the new earth. There is a very good reason for that, he's dead. He died along time ago. He will only become the AC after his resurrection. I can also prove by the Bible that the resurrection is onto the new earth. On the new earth there will be thousands of years of history made before the AC comes to power. He is not resurrected right away. I can also prove that the Greek word for millennium means "a long indeterminate amount of time". The AC is resurrected at the end of the very long indeterminate amount of time. The mark of the beast imo will not come for at least 6,000 years after the new earth comes into play.
If you can truly prove this by the Bible, there are hundreds of millions of people that would be interested to see your thesis. Perhaps every church would be interested, as well. Although, churches do not seem too interested in truth these days, but there are many people which are. Here is as good of a platform as any. You will not be censored. Your posts have to be readable by children as this is not an adults only site, but truth such as this, if true, needs to be available to the public.
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

RAM1500 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:23 pm
The Wicker Man wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:26 pm I can prove by the bible that the AC will not be manifest on this present world. That he will manifest on the new earth. There is a very good reason for that, he's dead. He died along time ago. He will only become the AC after his resurrection. I can also prove by the Bible that the resurrection is onto the new earth. On the new earth there will be thousands of years of history made before the AC comes to power. He is not resurrected right away. I can also prove that the Greek word for millennium means "a long indeterminate amount of time". The AC is resurrected at the end of the very long indeterminate amount of time. The mark of the beast imo will not come for at least 6,000 years after the new earth comes into play.
If you can truly prove this by the Bible, there are hundreds of millions of people that would be interested to see your thesis. Perhaps every church would be interested, as well. Although, churches do not seem too interested in truth these days, but there are many people which are. Here is as good of a platform as any. You will not be censored. Your posts have to be readable by children as this is not an adults only site, but truth such as this, if true, needs to be available to the public.
It is not hard to prove and I can give the short version right now.

REVELATION
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

He is not because he lived died and will be the eighth after his resurrection. In this thread viewtopic.php?p=2303#p2303 I prove that the "falling away" is the falling away of this creation. And we know that the AC cannot be revealed until after the falling away so he must be revealed on the new earth. But he is not revealed right away because he is chained in the bottomless pit until the end of the very long indeterminate period of time (alternate meaning for the Greek word translated as millennium). The new earth will be like before the flood and people will live to be over 900yo. And there will be many generations before the end of the wicked on the new earth.
RAM1500

Post by RAM1500 »

I invited a few people over from LDSFF but they do not share your views and are not interested in showing why not.

It takes time for Google to index the pages and for people to search and find them.

It seems that people get fixed in their views and block everything else out. That is not wrong if one knows for a fact that they are correct.

I find it hard to believe that people have interests with a higher priority than truth.

When we are children we believe pretty much everything we are told. Later, we discover that we were lied to.

I appreciate the time you take to share your views to such a small audience.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

RAM1500 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:32 pm I invited a few people over from LDSFF but they do not share your views and are not interested in showing why not.

It takes time for Google to index the pages and for people to search and find them.

It seems that people get fixed in their views and block everything else out. That is not wrong if one knows for a fact that they are correct.

I find it hard to believe that people have interests with a higher priority than truth.

When we are children we believe pretty much everything we are told. Later, we discover that we were lied to.

Re: What is more significant than Christ?
https://discussmormonism.com/viewtopic. ... 7#p2780347
High Spy wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:56 am
Thanks to all that have replied !!!
High Spy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:34 am https://march8miracle.org/

C -- 3 = Month
H -- 8 = The day was skipped this time
R - 18 = Day of the 5.7 magnitude earthquake
I -- 9 = The very Minute that Moroni landed his instrument
S - 19 = The very Hour on the opposite side of Planet Earth
T - 20 = The very Year or Century when Moroni quickly ate it

There’s the timing pattern of the earthquake that landed Moroni’s 🎺 .

It points to Christ, and the magnitude is emblematic of the Davidic Servant. ;)
Marcus wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:18 am
I still don’t understand how stating a number was MISSING (8) results in the conclusion that the H should be included.
Thar be Marcus’ astute observation. At the link
a 2002 pattern may be seen that didn’t skip silent H.
However, it was off by about the space of half an hour.

Moroni done been shook. :lol:

Why the strange spelling type patterns ???

There is my post on another board. Though small, a few of you are listening with open ears. Hopefully you will also see what I shared above with open eyes. Michael also solved the mystery of what happened in 2010 as per my conclusion drawn from the photo at the top of link quoted. Perhaps the few here will continue raising questions, that will refresh key posts here, there and everywhere.

Chances are Michael’s Truthful Spirit aided his efforts to tell his story, and some of you are the reason why he began posting here. The 8 in my DM signature links to my 36866 post here. At least linking between cites seems to be acceptable, and I hope that trend continues at UtahPatriots as things move forward.

3*8**
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

RAM1500 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:32 pm I invited a few people over from LDSFF but they do not share your views and are not interested in showing why not.

I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks so I have not been posting. The simple fact is that everyone is born with a mustard seed size portion of the Christ Spirit that comes down from Adam. By righteous living we grow the Christ Spirit within us. A talent in the parable of the talents is a portion of the Christ Spirit. It is the true heavenly currency. Living unrighteously reduces the number of talents a person has. That is why the sins of the father pass down to his offspring for three or four generations. If one loses that which they do have they take in the spirit of antichrist. And that is when they stop caring about truth.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:33 am

I've been under the weather for a couple of weeks so I have not been posting. The simple fact is that everyone is born with a mustard seed size portion of the Christ Spirit that comes down from Adam. By righteous living we grow the Christ Spirit within us. A talent in the parable of the talents is a portion of the Christ Spirit. It is the true heavenly currency. Living unrighteously reduces the number of talents a person has. That is why the sins of the father pass down to his offspring for three or four generations. If one loses that which they do have they take in the spirit of antichrist. And that is when they stop caring about truth.
Regarding the Hurghada Earthquake, I posted the following.
Weird they reported the magnitude with three digits of precision. 8-)

When scientists state it was 4.57 it means they are sure that the exact magnitude was greater than 4.565 and less than 4.575. That’s how significant digits work. There was a series of quakes that began with (1) a 5.7 in SLC that landed Moroni’s Instrument. It was followed by a (2) 6.5 in Idaho that shook my son on his unusual birthday. Then The Spirit was invited to answer naysayers with a (3) 7.3, which it did within the week. Each quake 0.8 more powerful than the previous in the geometric sequence. Next an (4a) 8.2 occurred followed closely by (4b) which was reported as an 8.1.

At the time I joked that Mike was sighting in his Earthquake Rifle, but he later clarified that the 4a was measured wrong which made 4b necessary. All this is documented in Bro. Jones EARTHQUAKES! thread, where he posted shortly after 4a and 4b alarmed him.

Thank you for posting about your wife being in the right place at the right time.

It was the perfect seque to our inspired posts. ❗️

#57 strikes again. :lol:
It represents a synopsis of truth, but as Mike says, most have stopped caring about truth.