Baby Cyrus follow-up

Fred Flintstone

Baby Cyrus follow-up

Post by Fred Flintstone »

Remember when St Lukes had the government illegally kidnap the baby in Idaho?
Parents get baby back when court rules against CPS.

So St Likes want the satanic protection from righteous people that democrats get.

Ammon Bundy is trying to save Idaho from changing the name of the state to satan-ho.

https://team.votebundy.com/news_view?id ... 104527f7dd
High Spy

Re: Baby Cyrus follow-up

Post by High Spy »

Fred Flintstone wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:00 am satan-ho.
Nicodemus, knight of Knotty-wood forest, at your service - Ouch! Now I am in agony because I have resorted to writing this in archaic English. Let me ask you, how can such a beautiful language be written with that abhorrent spelling? I, and all the people of Knotty-wood forest generally refuse to denigrate our beautifully spoken language by writing it this way. I much prefer to write words exactly as they are spoken – let me demonstrate:

Nik-ə-dē-məs, is my name written phonetically. It begins with "Nik-ə" like the word Nickel – very befitting of a well-shielded knight don’t you think? “Dē" is next from the word decent – like me again! The ending is “məs" like Muster or perhaps Mustache, if the knight counsel ever decides to allow such a thing. Yes, our written words use capital letters and punctuation, but not that abhorrent spelling! With archaic spelling, you’re never quite sure how to pronounce a word – for instance the Damsel of the Distressed Dunes constantly reminds me that we like to eat Italian food, spoken with a short “I” like the country of Italy. Naturally I remind her of my embarrassing trips to Indianapolis and Idaho – when the whole mess could have been avoided if she had simply written her invitation using proper phonetic English.

Nik-ə-dē-məs, nīt əv Nä-tē-wu̇d fär-əst, ət yȯr sər-vəs. There, now I feel much better; being able to introduce myself phonetically always makes me feel better about meeting my acquaintance. With your understanding I know that you will truly hear what I am saying. BTW fär-əst is not fȯr-əst, the common-folk pronunciation of forest. It is pronounced fär-əst because it stretches far and wide covering vast areas of Nottingham province. Fär-əst is known as a variation, but how are you supposed to know how to say it, unless I spell it out for speaking? Spel az it is spō-kən - Nə-thiŋ les wil dü!

My dear mother and her seven sisters taught me to spell as best they could. Being chained by spell check enables me to write the ancient archaic way. In school I learned the new improved phonetic way to spell words exactly as they are spoken. Now, the queen dares to call those that shine the better light, outlaws of the lowest kind! For this cause, I hereby renounce by royal rite, my rightful place as heir to the royal crown, now occupied by those I’ve sworn to destroy so long as they insist on enforcing their ridiculous, illogical, ancient and archaic ways. I shall rein by their defeat; the taste of triumph so sweet!

My misadventures in Indianapolis was most miserable as they thought I said Hindianapolis; needless to say I still squint when I squat, thanks to a very thorough search of my royal cavity. :lol:

You mozzarella be sharp to get these puns!

This from when my sweet wife corrected me saying eye talion food. :lol:
Fred Flintstone

Bundy Ranch 2.0

Post by Fred Flintstone »