AFAIK All Churches Lie About This

The Wicker Man

AFAIK All Churches Lie About This

Post by The Wicker Man »

Before we uncover the lie we must establish a truth. And along the way uncover even more lies. This creation is coming to an end. Some do believe this and some do not.

JOB

14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

PSALMS

75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

MATTHEW

24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 THESSALONIANS

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

FOLLOW HYPERLINK TO 2 PETER
3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

AND BACK TO 1 THESSALONIANS
5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

It is getting late so I'll stop there. That is four times the gathering and resurrection is shown to happen when this creation ends. I can show it sixteen more times! We have uncovered some lies. After the rapture (gathering) there is no one left behind. The rapture and the resurrection happen at the same time. Satan can not come after the rapture and be on this earth. These are all lies the way people teach them. Now to the lie 'all' churches teach.

2 THESSALONIANS

2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

In 2:1 we see the gathering. So where is the dissolving? It does not appear to be mentioned in 2 THESSALONIANS. And why is the idea of a great apostasy not present in any of the other 20 or so places the gathering/resurrection/dissolving is mentioned? Did you know that the English word apostasy predates 1611 AD? So why if falling away means apostasy did they just not use the word apostasy? The Geneva Bible uses departing. To understand we must look at the Greek word for the falling away. The Greek word is apostasia. Apo means a departing or moving away from. And stasia means a state or condition of being. It does not specify what is departing or moving away or from what state. It is just a general precept in the Greek language. It could be tied to belief if that word is in the text but it is not in the text. So let's allow the Bible tell us what the falling away is! Would you be surprised if it led us to the dissolving?

Where do we see falling, departing and moving all in the same place in the Bible?

6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The falling away is the 6th seal. It is all about a change of state. We see falling and departing and moving. The 6th seal fits perfectly the definition of apostasia. But there is a hyperlink we need to follow, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together".

ISAIAH

34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

And walla as if by magic there is the dissolving! And the true meaning of the falling away. And if the Antichrist is revealed after the falling away then he can only be revealed on the new earth.

By revealing this one big lie that the churches use to keep their parishioners in line and tamped down we have revealed several more lies. When I found these things out it was a really good feeling to finally know that I have the truth.

People ask what are we, where do we come from, why are we here, how are we saved (not like you have been taught), what's going to happen to us, etc. The Bible answers all these questions. In the coming days I will be posting lots of truths that people have never heard before. It does not matter who I am or who I am not, truth is truth. :D
Jet Man

Re: AFAIK All Churches Lie About This

Post by Jet Man »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:59 pm Before we uncover the lie we must establish a truth. And along the way uncover even more lies. This creation is coming to an end. Some do believe this and some do not.

JOB

14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

PSALMS

75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

MATTHEW

24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 THESSALONIANS

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

FOLLOW HYPERLINK TO 2 PETER
3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

AND BACK TO 1 THESSALONIANS
5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

It is getting late so I'll stop there. That is four times the gathering and resurrection is shown to happen when this creation ends. I can show it sixteen more times! We have uncovered some lies. After the rapture (gathering) there is no one left behind. The rapture and the resurrection happen at the same time. Satan can not come after the rapture and be on this earth. These are all lies the way people teach them. Now to the lie 'all' churches teach.

2 THESSALONIANS

2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

In 2:1 we see the gathering. So where is the dissolving? It does not appear to be mentioned in 2 THESSALONIANS. And why is the idea of a great apostasy not present in any of the other 20 or so places the gathering/resurrection/dissolving is mentioned? Did you know that the English word apostasy predates 1611 AD? So why if falling away means apostasy did they just not use the word apostasy? The Geneva Bible uses departing. To understand we must look at the Greek word for the falling away. The Greek word is apostasia. Apo means a departing or moving away from. And stasia means a state or condition of being. It does not specify what is departing or moving away or from what state. It is just a general precept in the Greek language. It could be tied to belief if that word is in the text but it is not in the text. So let's allow the Bible tell us what the falling away is! Would you be surprised if it led us to the dissolving?

Where do we see falling, departing and moving all in the same place in the Bible?

6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

The falling away is the 6th seal. It is all about a change of state. We see falling and departing and moving. The 6th seal fits perfectly the definition of apostasia. But there is a hyperlink we need to follow, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together".

ISAIAH

34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

And walla as if by magic there is the dissolving! And the true meaning of the falling away. And if the Antichrist is revealed after the falling away then he can only be revealed on the new earth.

By revealing this one big lie that the churches use to keep their parishioners in line and tamped down we have revealed several more lies. When I found these things out it was a really good feeling to finally know that I have the truth.

People ask what are we, where do we come from, why are we here, how are we saved (not like you have been taught), what's going to happen to us, etc. The Bible answers all these questions. In the coming days I will be posting lots of truths that people have never heard before. It does not matter who I am or who I am not, truth is truth. :D
I just noticed that we have a new poster. Educational content. This is like breath of fresh air. Liven the place up a little.

I wonder WHY the churches do not teach this? Do you really believe that it is a conscious effort? Or is it lack of understanding? A conscious effort indicates a conspiracy, because otherwise it is unlikely that every church would be on the same channel. Kind of like the mainstream media all using the same exact words on the same day to describe the same event. I am not so sure that the church teaches it wrong as it is they don't teach it at all. If I asked a hundred people about the heavens being rolled up, I doubt if anyone could explain it. They might tell me that Isaiah is a mystery.

Bring it on Wicker Man!

Apparently, you do not believe that the seals are opened in order.
The Wicker Man

Post by The Wicker Man »

Jet Man wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:23 am I just noticed that we have a new poster. Educational content. This is like breath of fresh air. Liven the place up a little.

I wonder WHY the churches do not teach this? Do you really believe that it is a conscious effort? Or is it lack of understanding? A conscious effort indicates a conspiracy, because otherwise it is unlikely that every church would be on the same channel. Kind of like the mainstream media all using the same exact words on the same day to describe the same event. I am not so sure that the church teaches it wrong as it is they don't teach it at all. If I asked a hundred people about the heavens being rolled up, I doubt if anyone could explain it. They might tell me that Isaiah is a mystery.

Bring it on Wicker Man!

Thank you for the encouragement! :)

I think that most churches believe what they teach. In the case of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 they do not want to hear a dissenting view because they so much enjoy the power their false view gives them over the congregation. And it has been that way for nearly 2,000 years. But also the antichrist spirit has been active these last 2,000 years. And the antichrist spirit has the power to influence most people's thoughts.

I will make a new subject on the seven seals right now. :)
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

The Wicker Man wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:58 am
Jet Man wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:23 am I just noticed that we have a new poster. Educational content. This is like breath of fresh air. Liven the place up a little.

Bring it on Wicker Man!

I think that most churches believe what they teach. In the case of 2 Thessalonians 2:3 they do not want to hear a dissenting view because they so much enjoy the power their false view gives them over the congregation. And it has been that way for nearly 2,000 years. But also the antichrist spirit has been active these last 2,000 years. And the antichrist spirit has the power to influence most people's thoughts.

It’s refreshing seeing a receptive spirit for a change.

Change, has proven more likely to win.

Full, but not Monty. :mrgreen: dbnp
Edgar Summer

Post by Edgar Summer »

High Spy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:44 pm

Bring it on Wicker Man!

Welcome High Spy. They say that a change is as good as a rest.

New turf, but not Outer Darkness.
High Spy

Post by High Spy »

Edgar Summer wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:18 pm
High Spy wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:44 pm

Welcome High Spy. They say that a change is as good as a rest.

:mrgreen: New turf, but not Outer Darkness.
There, I placed Mr. Green opposite the double letters as per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsPOL04YcgE, but in reverse.

Rearranging letters to match produces PBND.

Another variation on DBNP of which there are many.