Vaccinations

It is now certain that the covid hoax is a conspiracy to reduce population. One has to be too stupid to be considered human to consider the vax. This thread has hundreds of proof that this is the biggest lie ever told.
Vette guy

How covid shot works

Post by Vette guy »

Vette guy

Why I’ll Not Be Taking a Covid-19 Vaccine — and I’m a Scientist

Post by Vette guy »

https://medium.com/@michaelzimmerman_40 ... e7d7004890

partial quote from the article:

What’s changed is that I, like so many others, no longer have any reason to trust either the CDC or the FDA.
I have no reason to believe that the decisions they are making are based on data.
I have no reason to believe that the decisions they are making are designed to protect and promote the health and well-being of people in this country.
Instead, I can only conclude that the leadership of both agencies have been thoroughly corrupted and are acting for political rather than scientific reasons.
What else can anyone believe when the CDC changed its guidelines for opening schools upon the direction of the president?
What else can anyone believe when the FDA commissioner granted emergency authorization for the use of convalescent plasma despite remarkably limited data supporting such a decision and then lied about what the data actually indicate after pressure from the president?
What else can anyone believe when the CDC, after hearing the president demand that Covid-19 testing be slowed down, rewrote its guidance for testing saying that asymptomatic individuals, even those in close contact with people who have tested positive, should not be tested?
What else can anyone believe when these actions, as well as so many other recent actions, are attacked by virtually all in the scientific community as being scientifically and medically unsound?
For all of these reasons, when a vaccine for Covid-19 is announced in the United States, I will have no choice but to treat such a proclamation as a political rather than a scientific statement. I don’t take medical advice from politicians — of any party — and thus I will not trust either the words spoken or the vaccine itself; at least not if the current president and the current CDC and FDA leadership are still in place.
I’m not pleased to be taking this position. Indeed, I fear that this position will likely inflame the passions of those who are already opposed to vaccinations putting a growing number of individuals at risk from diseases that are easily controlled. And it will likely help grow their numbers putting even more people at risk.
Vette guy

Why the covid "vaccine" is pure evil

Post by Vette guy »

What is Luciferase?
A commonly used reporter gene is the luciferase gene from the firefly Photinus pyralis. This gene encodes a 61-kDa enzyme that oxidizes D-luciferin in the presence of ATP, oxygen, and Mg(++), yielding a fluorescent product that can be quantified by measuring the released light.

Fluorescent Proteins 101: Luciferase. Luciferases are a class of enzymes capable of catalyzing chemical reactions in living organisms resulting in the emission of photons.

Luciferases are enzymes that use a substrate called luciferin, along with oxygen and ATP, in an energetic process that produces light—like the yellow glow of fireflies. The power of luciferase has been harnessed by scientists to devise reactions whose light output is used to monitor biological processes including gene expression, biomolecular binding, and cell viability.

What is mRNA?
mRNA, or messenger RNA, is genetic material that contains instructions for making proteins. mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 contain synthetic mRNA. Inside the body, the mRNA enters human cells and instructs them to produce the "spike" protein found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The body recognizes the spike protein as an invader, and starts producing antibodies against it. Soon after, the cell breaks down the mRNA into harmless pieces If the antibodies later encounter the actual virus, it is believed they are ready to recognize and destroy it before it causes illness

Luciferase was used in testing the mRNA vaccine as they needed to show that their new method was getting the mRNA into the cells and that it was not being destroyed. God designed the immune system to not be bypassed and forced to be useless. If they got their mRNA into the cells they would glow and we would know that they mRNA method part of the vaccine was working. In that case, God's immune system had been circumvented. Luciferase is what is called a reporter gene. It reported that God's immune system had in fact been circumvented. That is what the Luciferase is for; bypassing God. Hense the name. This proved that Phizer or Moderna was now in control of the bodies immune system.

mRNA is not a typical vaccine. In fact, it has never been used before covid-19. It does not introduce a dead or inactive virus into your body in order to activate your God given immune system. It bypasses your immune system and gives instructions to modify your DNA.

This has never been tried before.

If doctors are correct, the immune system that God designed will be made useless. By introducing a new instruction set into the body, Pfizer and Moderna will now be able to predict and control the body's reaction to outside stimuli.
Last edited by Vette guy on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vette guy

Re: Vaccinations

Post by Vette guy »

This vide explains why the covid vaccine is actually not a vaccine at all.

https://rumble.com/vcohwz-covid-vaccine ... hogen.html
RAM1500

Re: Vaccinations

Post by RAM1500 »

Here is a video that explains how using mRNA, a doctor can obtain full mind control without having to implant any "device" in the brain that we want control of. Simply introduce the instruction set in the form of a vaccine and then you have control of the brain.

This complete video is only 8 minutes long and you should watch the whole thing. But you can save a little time by starting at the 2:00 minute mark.

Every single person that gets the jab for covid is allowing complete takeover of their brain. They are doing it willingly. They are standing in lines waiting with great anticipation to be destroyed. They are even arguing over who can get the shot first.

https://youtu.be/7eMVfjXaw-8
Vette guy

Re: Vaccinations side effects

Post by Vette guy »

https://wmbriggs.com/post/34332/

Norway banned the Pfizer vaccine. It is not safe.
Another: “Fifty-five people in the United States have died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports submitted to a federal system”.

“Deaths have occurred among people receiving both the Moderna and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, according to the reports.”
Perry Mason

Hank Aaron dead after covid shot

Post by Perry Mason »

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/22/mlb-le ... 9-vaccine/

How many people that are not famous have died after getting the shot?

Of course, there is no way to prove that the shot has saved even a single person.
Trucker Joe

Covid Vaccination makes you sterile

Post by Trucker Joe »

Fred Flintstone

Covid Vaccination Death Count

Post by Fred Flintstone »

This in just the first couple weeks. Like how incredibly stupid must one be to take the jab?

https://youtu.be/aX6RcuaRN3k
Perry Mason

Anecdotal Evidence against the Vaccine

Post by Perry Mason »

Read them all. There are many.

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/experi ... owing-cvv/

If you love Satan or just want to prove you are possibly the stupidest person on earth, get the shot.