Contest Entries

patriotadmin
Site Admin

Contest Entries

Post by patriotadmin »

Please place your essay on Taking our Country Back in this thread.
Fred Flintstone

Re: Contest Entries

Post by Fred Flintstone »

Right now, satan is in charge of the world. That is the cause of the problems. Only God can remove satan.

However, there are still a lot of good people in the United States and the rest of the world. People that are followers of Christ and understand the Constitution to be the document to follow in order to have freedom. Scripture has it that the Constitution will be saved by the Elders. This is the answer.

It is important to resist compliance with the evil mandates and to educate people. This morning I received a call from my Doctor's assistant that told me my testosterone prescription had been renewed for one month, but that I would have to come in and see the doctor and get labs in order for the prescription to be renewed again. I asked if the doctor still believed in masks. The illiterate assistant whose first language was clearly not English said that a mask would be required. I replied that anyone stupid enough to believe that a chain link fence will stop a mosquito has no business making decisions about my healthcare. She said that she would pass that on to the doctor. It is inconvenient for me to find another doctor, but it is better than being a dedicated disciple of satan. Testosterone is a controlled substance as they do not want men to have energy. That is why a prescription is required.

We MUST resist. The people that go along with the scam are wastes of human flesh and God will burn them as stubble. Not soon enough, however. In the meantime, we are Christ's church. We will be blessed for our righteousness. The fools downtown Salt Lake City, that pretend to speak for God while they have already partnered with every single satanic organization that exists, have no authority. God will send the Davidic Servant who is Mighty and Strong to remedy that situation and set the church straight.

We must stand up for freedom. There is nothing wrong with killing people in self defense. Cops, military, or just plain trash makes no difference. Those that die for Christ will be saved, so killing a cop may be the fastest and surest way to the Celestial Kingdom.

We need to be as prepared as possible to sustain ourselves in the coming couple years without having to purchase from a store. Satan is quickly blocking the ability to buy or sell without taking the mark of the beast. If we are prepared, we shall not fear.

As the current chaos slips into anarchy, the evil people will kill each other. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Pockets of Zion will work together to bring about the return of Jesus Christ.