Daniel and Revelation

Fred Flintstone

Daniel and Revelation

Post by Fred Flintstone »

Jodi Stoddard has several videos which are very good. This one deals with the half hour of silence, the beginning and end of the 7 year tribulations, etc.

https://youtu.be/b3yngnQAtDw
Fred Flintstone

Re: Daniel and Revelation

Post by Fred Flintstone »

This is a slightly different take on the above subject.

https://youtu.be/Klg4aj7C5vk
Trucker Joe

Post by Trucker Joe »

There is a blog post at: https://www.totheremnant.com/2020/12/center-point.html which has some interesting images and timelines. Particularly regarding the time leading up to and immediately after the 2021 inauguration.

Bot

Post by Bot »

This video goes into a bit more detail. The sign actually happened twice since John predicted it in Revelation. Both on September 23.

https://youtu.be/MFwwgYbdlRA
Edgar Summer

the sign of the woman happened on 9/23/2017

Post by Edgar Summer »

Shared from another forum

The Sign of the Woman, bookends
Unread post by Michael Sherwin » September 8th, 2021, 12:12 am

Allegedly the sign of the woman happened on 9/23/2017. Many people were anxiously waiting for something to happen but nothing apparent happened on that day. The Bible however makes it clear that nothing would happen at the time of the sign. The man child is brought forth before her travail (Isaiah 66:7) and the rest of her children are brought forth when her travail is finished (Isaiah 66:8). The man child takes action at some point in relation to the sign of the woman--but when?

5:3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.
5:4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

The man child's birth and when the man child stands therefore are like bookends to the sign of the woman. Does the sign of the woman give us the means by which to find the bookends? I believe it does.

12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

That exact sign allegedly happened on 9/23/2017. Many people including myself did the work in Stellarium to determine if the pattern on 9/23/2017 was duplicated anytime within the last 6000 years or the next 1000 years and it is unique in that timespan to 9/23/2017. The closest analog found was during the Garden of Eden with Saturn (Satan) in Virgo rather than Jupiter (the man child).

So how do we use the sign to find the bookends? The moon at her feet happens every month. She is clothed in the Sun every year. The rare part of the sign is the 12 stars because three wandering stars Mercury, Venus and Mars all have to be above her head in Leo for there to be 12 stars in Leo. Leo represents the lion of Judah that wears the crown. Leo is just over the head of Virgo. And the location of jupiter is also important.

THE FIRST BOOKEND

The time before 9/23/2017 the 12 stars were upon her head was 7/27/1957. It was that exact day because it was the evening of the sabbath and also a new moon. And Jupiter was just entering Virgo the woman. That is an extremely specific sign. And a perfect sign for the man child's birth.

THE SECOND BOOKEND

The next time after 9/23/2017 that the crown of 12 stars will be upon her head will be on 7/27/2023. Now it only matters where Jupiter is on that date and if it makes sense. Well Jupiter is in Aries. And in, The Gospel in the Stars, Aries represents the Lamb of God acting at the time of the consummation. So yeah 7/27/2023 is the perfect sign for the man child standing!

5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.